Sunday 2 February 2014

MORE from the Fantasy Gacha


The poses are from the Racks Punishment Set (Poses 1 to 6) and they come with the post and various binds to finish off each set.  There are also two rare couples poses that I will slap on here shortly once I find a willing victim.

We also have the Laurel Leaf Headpiece (Rare) from Ferocious (the owner of which is an absolute star, polite, helpful and generally incredibly nice!).  Cute, wonderfully simple and ideal for any manner of RP genres.

Adorning my neck is the gorgeous Gaia Necklace (Rare) from .a i s l i n g., what you can not see here is the lovely back detail, it doesn't go round your entire neck, there is a wonderful , curved twig/leaf detail that I could not do justice to in a picture no matter how hard I tried..Just trust me, its lovely.  The rare comes with a HUD to enable you to change the colour of the various beads and leaves.


Lastly there is the Bottles of Gwenc'hlan (Rare) Anklets from BananaN.  Cute and quirky and I actually wore one as a bracelet AND a necklace so as long as you can happily re-position and have basic build skills you can do the same

POSES

HEADPIECE
NECKLACE
HAIR
Exile - Erase and Rewind

SKIN
!Curvalicious - Harper Sun Kissed Natural (Phat Azz, Lola Tango, Slink Hands and Feet Appliers)

SHAPE
My Own

EYES
Ikon - Promise

LASHES
*GA* - Mesh Lashes Mysteria

MESH HANDS
Slink - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Slink AvEnhance Feet Female - Flat

MESH BOOBS
Lola - Tangos





No comments:

Post a Comment