Monday 3 February 2014

~PixyStix~, Bugz and ..:sexZ:.. for the Be My Busty Valentine Hunt!

Picture 1
So, the Be My Busty Valentine Hunt is on with all manner of goodies on offer and we will start with the Winnifred Skin in Butterscotch from ~PixyStix~.  It certainly makes a statement with it's bold make up option and also comes with a tin-table brow tattoo later, boob applier, various cleavage and nipple options, Forever Heart chest tattoo in various layers, including an applier one and a loud mouth applier.

There is also the TankNShorts set from  ..:sexZ:...  The top has a cute scribbled on notebook detail and the shorts have a BMBV tag across the butt.  It comes in 5 sizes and a lola applier which matched up perfectly when I put it on, which I LOVED, no messing!

For details and hints n stuff about the hunt go here!

Picture 2
The above is the gorgeously pink Kini from Bugz, with a heart detail on one cup and several layer options. I do not generally do girly but this was sexy enough to get away with it and the set comes with Tango, Mirage and Phat Azz appliers.... well worth a hunt down.

For details and hints n stuff about the hunt go here!

SKIN
~PixyStix~ - Be My Busty Valentine Hunt Item - Picture 1
!Curvalicious - Harper Sun Kissed Natural (Phat Azz, Tango, Slink Hands and Feet Appliers) - Picture 2

TOP AND SHORTS
 ..:sexZ:..Be My Busty Valentine Hunt Item - Picture 1

BIKINI
Bugz - Be My Busty Valentine Hunt Item - Picture 2

HAIR
Exile - American Woman - Picture 1
LetLuka - Cheryl - Picture 2

SHAPE
My Own

EYES
Ikon - Promise

LASHES
*GA* - Mesh Lashes Mysteria

MESH HANDS
Slink - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Slink AvEnhance Feet Female - Flat

MESH BOOBS
Lola - Tangos

MESH ASS
Luck Inc - Phat Azz






No comments:

Post a Comment