Saturday 1 February 2014

Fantasy Gacha AGAIN - but this time..IT'S OPEN!


The Stark Dress (Rare) is from Gor Gurls.  It comes in 6 sizes, yep...SIX and in two bits so you can mix and match the tunic and the skirt with anything else in your inventory that may work.  Classic style, easy to wear and coming in a bunch of must have colours.  Go get it

We also have the Spiky Brushed Metal Pauldrons (Rare) from Ares Armory .  I LOVE the face detail on these, like you took them off and banged them off someones face, but that's just me, I am a tad evil.

Finally we have the Faberge Red Dragons Egg from [raare].  Should it be on a shelf? probably...am I wearing it as some form of Fascinator? yes, yes I am.  Just proving that something that may be one thing can actually work pretty well as something else.


DRESS

PAULDRONS
Ares Armory - at the Fantasy Gacha Carnival

DRAGON EGG

HAIR
Exile - Dream of Paradise

SKIN
!Curvalicious - Harper Sun Kissed Natural (Phat Azz, Lola Tango, Slink Hands and Feet Appliers) 

SHAPE
My Own

EYES
Nocturnal - Muggy Bliss

LASHES
*GA* - Mesh Lashes Mysteria

MESH HANDS 
Slink - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual

No comments:

Post a Comment