Saturday 4 July 2015

Jar of Hearts - mangomoon, ~Trinkets~ and Tykhe at The Alchemy and Chubby Bunny at the Thick Event


Some cute furniture in the form of the Master's Chest (with a heap of sits, cuddles and naughty stuff) and Floor Pillows (bunch of single sits)
~Trinkets~ at The Alchemy (Opens on the 5th July)



Now before I begin this I need to clarify a term (last time I did not I have a ton of people commenting).  I will be using the term 'Thick'...it apparently does not mean the same in the US (and maybe a couple of other places) as most places.  So when I refer to a 'thick' pose or that I am a 'thick' woman i am not saying I or it is stupid or dumb....it means wider, well built, curvy etc etc...so now that is cleared up! lol

Above we have the Caitlyn pose 12 which comes as thick, fit, bbw and curvy.  You can grab it at the Thick Event and is a perfect addition to those of use women who are not SL supermodel sized

The super sexy corset is the Asa, comes in 5 sizes (I managed to wear mine over my Belleza and Maitreya bodies) with a modifiable alpha and a bunch of must have colours

Another set of gorgeous nailpolish.  The  French set is a must have in great '80's' colours
Tykeh at The Alchemy (Opens on the 5th July)

HAIR *

SKIN
Dea Latte 1 comes with system layer and appliers for Maitreya Lara, Slink Physique, Slink Hands and Feet and Omega

SHAPE
Custom

EYES
Ikon - Promise *

LASHES
*GA* - Mesh Lashes Mysteria *

MESH BODY
Belleza - Freya Fitmesh Body

MESH HANDS AND FEET

No comments:

Post a Comment