Wednesday 29 October 2014

Zombie - [Kharma] Stuff!



You all know I get excited easily over stuff I can slap on my Avatar and today was no exception. My  grabby hands were going like crazy and as you can see why above.  The Skull Girl Outfit and Skull Girl Tattoo.  AWESOME! If I could, I would only wear the tattoo, sadly I feel I would be banned from 90% of SL so clothes are a must also.  The outfit comes with the top, skirt (layered) and Slink Physique, hands and feet appliers, [Banned], Phat Ass, Ghetto Ass and Lola appliers.  The tattoo also comes with the same appliers so you are free to adorn your mesh bits happily.
HAIR *
Ploom - Imogen

SHOES*
[MODA] - Sindel

SKIN
!Curvalicious Shada Latte 2 ([Banned], WowMeh, Phat Azz, Ghetto Booty, Lola Tango, Physique Slink Hands and Feet Appliers) *
SHAPE
Custom

EYES
Ikon - Promise *
LASHES
*GA* - Mesh Lashes Mysteria *
MESH ASS
[Banned] - Fitmesh Ass



MESH HANDS AND FEET

MESH BOOBS

No comments:

Post a Comment