Sunday 16 February 2014

OrsiniSun, Axix and Tasty Pudding at The Fantasy Room

Picture 1
We have the lovely Glory outfit in gold from OrsiniSun.  Sexy and cute, it comprises the twig bra, panties and the laurel leaf head dress, perfectly simple but detailed and well worth getting.

The pose is from Axix in the Captive set and comes with the shackles as a prop.

Picture 2
Another one from OrsiniSun, being this lovely Pretty Ivy outfit with the top, panties, belt and head dress.  I love this, I do not even know why, I just do, which is the best kind of loving if you ask me, the outfit is simple and earthy and if I am honest, I think the colours are what make it so great.....another one to grab.

The pose is another from the Captive set from Axix and comes with the collar and broom as props.

Picture 3

Next up, is the Athirat outfit from Tasty Pudding.  I almost went full on Pocahontas in this, but decided that I should show it in all its naked glory, pretty cool for a variety of rp genres.

The pose is another from the Axix Captive set.
BRA, PANTIES, BELT AND HEAD DRESS
OrsiniSun - at The Fantasy Room - Pic 1 and Pic 2

DRESS, COLLAR, ARM BAND AND BRACELETS
Tasty Puddingat The Fantasy Room - Pic 3

POSE, COLLAR, BROOM AND SHACKLES
Axix - at The Fantasy Room - Pic 1, Pic 2 and Pic 3

HAIR
LetLuka - Lively - Pic 1
Exile - Perfect Promise - Pic 2
Exile - Forever Yours - Pic 3

SKIN
!Curvalicious - Harper Sun Kissed Natural (Phat Azz, Lola Tango, Slink Hands and Feet Appliers)

SHAPE
My Own

EYES
Ikon - Promise

LASHES
*GA* - Mesh Lashes Mysteria

MESH HANDS AND FEET
Slink - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Slink AvEnhance Feet Female - Flat

MESH BOOBS

No comments:

Post a Comment