Monday 6 January 2014

.Luminary at The Fantasy Gacha Carnival


I was happy when I got my .Luminary blogger pack, I had watched enviously as others had theirs and once mine came, it was unpacked and on my person within about 10 seconds.  Inspired by Shakespeare's The Winters Tale...it is ingeniously done, it  does bring that feeling to you, (hence parking my ass on a throne to do the pic).  The Hermione crown (one of the rares) is simple and beautiful as is the Boleyn Initial necklace (Commons)...neither of which did i have to mess with to fit, plus Augurer was thoughtful enough to send us lucky bloggers necklaces with our initials on!.  I do not have much else to say about these things as honestly, they speak for themselves, just know you need to make a beeline for this machine when the carnival starts.

CROWN AND NECKLACE
Luminary - at the Fantasy Gacha Carnival  (Opens 1st Feb)

SKIN
7 Deadly S{k}ins - Skin 3 Gabrielle (Rare) - OMG Oh My Gacha

EYES
!Chop Shop! - Little Angel Pink (Common) OMG Oh My Gacha

EYELASHES
*GA* - Mesh Lashes Mysteria

HAIR
~Tableau Vivant~ - Scarborough

No comments:

Post a Comment