Saturday 7 December 2013

PFC at the 25L Holiday Bazaar


Ahh, the token ass shot.  Well no, not really, your attention should be on the awesomely crafted shield, namely The Beauty, that is on offer from PFC at the 25L Holiday Bazaar.  I do not really do weapons, I am not a weapony kinda gal but in typical female fashion I am perfectly happy to wear it as an accessory (yes, the men can roll their eyes at me).  It is functionable and I am sure if someone who knows how weapons work and wants to tell me so I can update this, please do.  The detail is simple yet fantastic and, to me anyway, far more attractive than all those ones with a million zillion things on them.  So in short, I shall be sporting this often, even when I go shopping.

NEXT is PFC's other offerings..being the hat and the utterly fantastically crafted Alchemist Desk.  The attention to detail is just stunning, the textures, the placement is just excellent.  Add to that it is all just 1 prim (2LI) you are on to an absolute winner...get one!  Next up is the hat, what can I say, it is what it is, a pretty awesomely made Jesters Hat that comes with a HUD so you can change up the colours of the band and the pointy things (I am sure there is a proper name, but sadly I do not know it)  Both will be available soon at the 25L Holiday Bazaar so get on down there when it opens

HAIR:        Wasabi Pills - Stella

SKIN:        !Curvalicious - Harper Pale Goth Glam (Tango, Phat Azz and Slink hand and feet Appliers

HANDS:     Slink - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual

OUTFIT:     *An@rchy Ink*  - Harley Quinn

HAT:           PFC - The Jester 25L Holiday Bazaar Opens midnight SLT 8th December to 13th December
TABLE:       PFC - The Alchemist 25L Holiday Bazaar Opens midnight SLT 8th December to 13th
                    December
                    PFC Main Store

SHAPE:    My Own

EYES:         [LZ] - Mesh Eyes (v 1) - Natural Blue

LASHES:    *GA*-  Mesh Lashes Mysteria

No comments:

Post a Comment